2008/06/10

Another Night.

Darkness has cast itself,
covering the day sky,
turning the lights,
changing it in to the dim lights of night.

How I hate it now,
how I despise it,
replacing the stars,
with every memory I own about you.

I am scratching the walls,
filled with images of you.
Trying to find something to hold on to,
so that I could take another step ahead.

It is unbearable.
This pain.
This longing.
This sense of missing a part of me.

Finding someone else to take your place,
forcing them to fit.
Even that hurts me.
Because no one can take your place.

Did things happened to fast,
or even to slow ?.
Was I early,
or was I late ?.

Was it real,
or just a dream ?.
Was it the truth you were telling me,
or just a beautiful lie ?.

A beautiful lie that I would rather have,
then this painful truth.

I just miss you.

No comments: